- What we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What are our priorities and how are we doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we manage
If you have any questions regarding the scheme please contact the FOI office on 01392 205205
Please note in cases where statistics derived from sensitive personal data and records show a figure of five or fewer, careful consideration is given to whether the actual figures should be released or not. The CCG will consider application of the following exemptions.
- Section 38 of the Freedom of Information Act which provides that information is exempt information if its disclosure would, or would be likely to, endanger the physical or mental health of any individual or endanger the safety of any individual. It is not in the public interest to endanger the health and safety of any individual.
- Where information can be used to identify an individual, as described above, it is classed as personal information. Disclosure of this personal information would not constitute fair processing under the Data Protection Act 1998. This is because the information was provided to us in the expectancy that it would remain confidential and because of the possible consequences to the individuals. For this reason the information is exempt under Section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as disclosure would breach the first principle of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- As the numbers are so low, the information could, especially if used in conjunction with other information, identify individual people. The disclosure of this information could result in a serious invasion of that person’s privacy. It could also affect the private and family life of the individual as protected by Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights and by the Human Rights Act 1998. This means that disclosure would breach the Human Rights Act 1998. As a result the information is exempt under Section 44 of the Freedom of Information Act, which provides that information is exempt information if its disclosure is prohibited by or under any enactment.